Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations, the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears – with the practice nurses.
- Family planning – appointments can be booked with Drs. Gregson and Hayward and the practice nurses as part of our well woman programme. Dr Hayward now offers IUCD fitting/removal service.
- CAB/Age Concern
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Learning disability
- Lifestyle advice – including blood pressure and cholesterol checks
- Maternity services – antenatal checks are available with the midwife at her own sessions on Monday and Tuesday afternoons. Postnatal checks are done twice a month at the same time as baby’s first injection and check-up.
- Minor surgery & joint injections
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including travel.
- Warfarin clinic